Tuesday 22 March 2011

Art Exhibition - It's official!

So now the exhibition is being advertised http://www.williamsonpark.com/pages/gallery.html I am starting to feel some pressure. I suddenly feel the need to produce some more work, something different. It is probably a natural feeling that what ever I have will not be enough. Now that the weather is improving I am looking forward to working on my installation piece outside. I have never quite understood how artists make money from installations but I am hoping that my piece will attract media interest (positive hopefully) and therefore bring people to the exhibition.

I am also working on another project that I now think I can apply for some funding. I have joined a-n magazine http://www.a-n.co.uk/ and found funding opportunities and exhibition possibilities on their website very useful. Working on two different projects (and they are very different!) means that i can paint in the appropriate style to suit my mood of the day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment